.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

The Post Read 'Round The World (or not)

Welcome! Here's my first official blog post. I don't know if I'll really keep this up, but let's see if I can come up with anything interesting to say. To start the ball rolling here's an interesting blog I read regularly:

www.davidbrin.blogspot.com

David Brin is a science fiction author that has plenty of interesting ideas about modernism, science, and civilization. The discussions on his blog are very interesting and usually very civil, so I highly recommend it. You can also check out his website at www.davidbrin.com

On a lighter note, check out:

www.shortpacked.com

This is a webcomic that centers around a group of employees in a toy store and their encounters with obsessive toy and comic book fans. Being an obsessive fan of Transformers myself, I find the humor very pointed.

If anyone out there is actually reading this, feel free to comment. If there's something you'd like to talk about, let me know. I'd love to post solicited as well as unsolicited opinions ;)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home