.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

All around the world the geeks get the girls...

I ran across this interesting tidbit today. According to this article, nerds make the best romantic partners. Also see this page that describes why geeks and nerds are worth dating. Cool! I didn't know I was such a hot commodity. But, sorry ladies, I'm already taken ;) So fellas (and ladies), if you obsess over star trek, play video and computer games, and can write computer programs in more languages than you can speak, you should have an excellent shot at finding that special someone. But seriously, doesn't everyone have one thing they "geek out" over? For me the Transformers (Robots in Disguise) from the 80's hold a special place in my heart. Of course I also love video games and star trek. Real science is also something that piques my interest. These are all stereotypical geek pursuits, but I'm sure everyone obsesses over some hobby or pasttime that for the uninitiated looks extremely "geeky."

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home