.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

Personality "Tests"

I found a site that has several online quizes that "test" whether or not you belong in a particular category. So here are my scores from the tests I took:

I am 20% Idiot.
Friggin Genius
I am not annoying at all. In fact most people come to me for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of me. But what can I do? I am smarter than most people.
I am 25% Geek.
Geek? Yes, but at least I got social skills.
You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.
I am 34% Internet Addict.
Slight Internet Addict.
I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!
I am 60% Video Game Addict.
I have a Video Game Problem
Video games are a big portion of my life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what I might think. I should just go outside.

I'm a bit disappointed in my geek and Internet addict score. Even my video game addict score is barely passing, and I've been playing video games for 25 years. I guess I'm just not hardcore. Just for fun, I also took a couple of tests that don't exactly apply to my demographic. Those results are particularly amusing:


I am 11% Metrosexual.
Metro-What? Git Off My Lawn!
I need some advice. I need to STOP BUYING MY CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! I will never land a decent woman unless I shave this nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.
I am 5% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

Apparently I'm not classy enough to be a metrosexual, but I'm not lowbrow enough to be white trash (well, I'm also black, so that might put me out of the running anyway).

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home