Thursday, June 15, 2006
Today, Unsolicited Opinions is a year old! I haven't been posting as frequently as I 'd like, but I'm glad I was at least able to keep this hobby up for whole year (please ignore the lack of posts from September to December). Anyway, to commemorate this happy occasion, let's take a look back on some memorable (to me at least) posts:
- I'm VHEMenT-ly opposed to human extinction
- Is agriculture humanity's biggest blunder?
- I'm one of the cool people now, since geek is the new chic
- The non-war against Christmas
- Is weather forecasting all that different from evolution?
P.S. Another significant event today: My son went poo-poo on the potty for the first time! It was a real relief for his mom and me, since he's almost 18! Kidding! Kidding! He's such a great little 2-year-old kid.