.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 14, 2006

 

What Kind of Flame Warrior Are You?

You may have seen this already, but I just discovered a great website that describes the many types of flame warriors on the Internet. If you've ever hung out on a newsgroup, bulletin board, message board, online forum, or comment thread on a blog, you've probably encountered many of these types of personalities. Among the more antagonistic types you may encounter are the Troller, Troglodyte, Ferrous Cranus, Evil Clown, and Ideologue.

Looking at myself, I think I'm a composite of a few different warriors:
Hopefully, I'll continue to be reasonable and I won't turn into a Jekyl and Hyde in the future. If you do detect a personality shift in my posts here, please let me know before it's too late!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home